In the world of fast moving mobile technology, it is hard to manage the contacts, sync between various devices you own, automatic backup or downloading some vital videos to your device from websites like YouTube or Facebook. Imobie’s AnyTrans an all-in-one iPhone manager software works as your virtual assistant when it comes to downloading the video in any format from 900 plus media sites. Apart from making the task of downloading videos simple, this software named AnyTrans offers a number of mobile management features which I will be sharing with you along with a step-by-step guide to download videos from websites.
Features of AnyTrans
- Download free video and music files to any Apple device or to the computer from 900+ websites.
- Automatically backs up data that includes messages, contacts, photos, videos, apps and other stuff to the computer without even touching your iPhone.
- With iCloud manager, you can manage the files of your iOS devices by viewing and moving the necessary data to your computer, delete older data to create more space on iCloud and much more.
- Want to transfer your complete data and saved profiles from old iPhone to the new one? AnyTrans helps you migrate data between multiple iOS devices.
- AnyTrans also helps you migrate and convert the data from Android device to iOS compatible format for iPhone.
- Whether you have iPod, iPhone or iPad, with Sync-mode you can easily sync or transfer files between all iOS devices.
- Another unique feature of AnyTrans is that it allows you to preview the backup file before restore. It helps you check whether the selected file contains the data you are looking for.
The first and the foremost thing that anyone notices of the app is its User-interface. So as soon as I opened AnyTrans app, it was a treat to watch its UI style. The interface has small menu-icons on the top and as soon as you hover the mouse on any of these icons, it shows you the details about the menu-item. It is a clean Interface with white background and a lot of white space that means that it is not crowded with categories or menu-items. Moreover, it also allows you to change the appearance of the software-interface by choosing from four different themes.
The connectivity to your iOS device is fast and it readily detects the iPhone and displays all the categories of the iPhone on the left sidebar. I attempted to download an English video song titled “Jennifer Lopez-On the Floor Ft. Pitbull” in Full HD resolution that was 4.26 minutes long. You can select the download options and I selected the default download location of “downloads” on my local drive. So the software took just 50 seconds to download the whole video song. So I liked the downloading speed of AnyTrans App.
You can try all the features of AnyTrans by downloading free version available for both iOS and Android devices. If you want to enjoy unlimited updates and 24×7 customer support you can buy a single license for $29.99 or a family license valid for 5 computers for $49.99 only. In case you are not satisfied with the product, you can apply for a refund under its 60-day refund policy.
How to Download videos
Downloading videos from media-sites like Instagram, YouTube or other sites is easy like a walk in the park. You have the option to either download the videos directly to your phone or to your computer system. AnyTrans is compatible to download almost all the media file formats that includes MKV, MP4, FLV, AVI, and much more.
1. Open AnyTrans software from the desktop shortcut and click on download icon from the top horizontal menu.
2. Now, in the next screen, you need to input the URL of the video file from the website. Just copy it from the address bar and paste in the field given in front of the download button.
3. Before pressing the download button, you can select the download location. Apart from three pre-defined locations of downloads, documents and desktop, you can choose any location of your choice by clicking on other option. It will open another window showing various locations of your computer system.
4. So finally, click on download button and after the download is complete you will get a congratulations message just as below.
4 If you click on the download manager button on the upper right corner, you will be able to see all the downloaded video files at one place. You can also manage these individual files. You can delete them, move these files to the mobile devices or open the file location of the video file.
- User Interface
Now the verdict part! So after testing the free version, I would definitely recommend this software from iMobie. AnyTrans comes in both free as well as paid versions and is useful for both seasoned users and beginners. It comes with one of the simplest and clean interfaces with all the features available at one place. As far as downloading of videos is concerned, it works fast and offers basic functionality to manage the files. Although it does not allow you to customize the resolution or convert the file formats in the interface, it will automatically convert the files to the current file format supported by your iOS device. So, overall it is one of the best, simple and feature-rich mobile management software, I have tried in recent times.