I bet, you may have wasted thousands of dollars on some worthless apps. Choosing a reliable cell phone monitoring app has always been a tricky affair because every app vendor claims to offer the best iPhone spying apps. This makes it really challenging to pick an app. So, how could you choose a first-rate iPhone spy app in this scenario? Reading reviews can do you some good, but mostly they are written by those who haven’t actually tested the product. With this in mind, we have tested three popular iOS spying apps; XNSPY, FlexiSpy, and SpyPhoneOnline to give you an unbiased review of spyware. So you can pick the best iPhone spying app.
The excellent solution works on all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod. It’s easy to use and quick to install. In case of a problem, customers can connect with the responsive 24/7 live chat support to resolve their issue. With the no-jailbreak version, people can remotely installed the spyware on the target devices. This frees you from the worry of having to access the target device. To top it off, a jailbreak or no-jailbreak subscription license can be purchased for as low as $8.33 a month that is quite nominal as compared to other cell phone monitoring software. It’s a perfect tracking application to monitor nearly all the activities of an individual. However, for Blackberry and Symbian device users there is no avail.
- 100% Untraceable: The program works off the grid. It doesn’t even appear on the list of downloaded apps. Thus, it remains completely undetectable and track all the activities without showing its presence.
- Quick Downloading: The downloading procedure is quick because the no-jailbreak version of the app doesn’t bound you to install the app directly on the target device. All you need is iCloud details of the individual you wish to monitor.
- IM Tracking: The good news is apart from tracking normal IMs like WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Line, Instagram, etc. the spy app also allow its users to monitor Apple’s very own IM app, iMessage.
- GPS Monitoring: Another great feature of the app is GPS tracking. The functionality empowers users to locate the target. In fact, you can view the monitored person’s location history with this advance feature.
- Secure Purchasing: The spy app for iPhone 7 has an avant-garde payment gateway that keeps your financial details safe and secure.
- Instant Watchlist Alerts: Define suspicious contacts, places, and words on your iOS control panel and receive instant notifications on their usage.
Final Verdict on the App:
- Xnspy is among the few best iPhone spying apps that supports up to 10.3.2 version of iOS.
- There are no unwanted notifications, pop-up ads or any kind of warnings while using the software.
- Users won’t get to experience any problem while executing remote commands from the control panel such as installation, exporting logs, and so on.
- There are hardly any bad reviews for this app over the internet.
- The customer support is efficient and helps you at every step of the way.
- Users will gain complete control over the target device even if it is not jailbroken.
- And you can do all this and more at an extremely affordable price. In brief, this spyware will let you do more for less with.
FlexiSpy is another popular smartphone spy app that has made a mark for itself with its strong features. The keylogger functionality, in particular, has given the program a phenomenal success. It aid users break all the passwords. Besides keylogger, users are also using call and ambient recording features to their advantage. This cell phone surveillance program is designed to work with any operating system, be it iPhone, Android, Windows or BlackBerry. For iOS, it works up to 9.1 version. The pricing, however, is a tad higher as the subscription starts from $68 a month. You can subscribe to this plan to spy on jailbroken and semi-jailbroken devices. But be wary, the call interception feature doesn’t work on CDMA networks like Verizon and more.
- Keyword Alert: Get reminders whenever the target uses certain phrases or keywords.
- Spy on IMs: Track instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Viber, iMessage, and more with this software.
- Take Pictures: Remotely take pictures using the target device camera. But, this functionality comes at the expense of efficiency.
- View Address Book: Access target iPhone’s address book and pinpoint suspicious callers.
- Location Alerts: Receive instant alerts whenever the target iPhone enters into a prohibited area.
- Access Multimedia: View all the saved photos, videos and other multimedia files on the monitored device from the palm of your hand.
Final Verdict on the App:
- It is essential that the target device must be jailbroken or rooted, if you want FlexiSpy to work for you. Because it doesn’t work with no-jailbreak devices.
- The interface of the app is pretty complex. As a result, FlexiSpy has fallen out of favor with most people.
- Users struggle when it comes to installing the app on the device. Only a tech savvy person can understand the complex installation process.
- Although the app offers plenty of features, but they come at a steep price. So if you are on a budget, then FlexiSpy isn’t the app you are in the hunt for.
The revamped version of the surveillance program is user-friendly and offers several useful spying features. One striking feature of SpyPhoneOnline is its return policy. It’s a decent option if you are seeking a middleware app. But bear in mind, the Pro X edition of the software only works with Android devices. It supports up to 7.0 version of iOS, so you won’t be able to spy on iPhone 7 and iPhone 6 with this application. But, you can track other Apple devices through the special features provided by this system. It works in the stealth mode without generating any notifications to the target. Making it impossible for the monitored person to track it. The subscription for SpyPhoneOnline starts from $49.99 that is lower than FlexiSpy, but it is still expensive than XNSPY.
- GPS Location: Trace the location of the person you are concerned about.
- Checkout Call Logs: Check the call logs to see who is calling the target or with whom he/she is in touch.
- Read Emails: Gain access to all sent and received emails and find out what’s happening behind closed doors.
- View IM Messages: View Skype, Viber, iMessage and other chats to collect solid evidence against the culprit.
- Monitor Internet History: Tap into internet history and view the websites visited by the target.
Final Verdict on the App:
- It’s a decent alternative to any spy application that costs more than $49.99.
- It does provide accessibility to the target device, but offer fewer features.
- The performance of the software is decent but it fails to fit in among the best iPhone spying apps owing to its deprived efficiency.
Share Your Views: