Solar energy is easy to convert, and it can be stored easily and used for various day-to-day activities like charging our phones, torch lights, and much more in our daily life. So here, we would be talking about solar-powered chargers that are portable in design. These chargers are a true blessing to almost anyone. Not only does it save the electric cost, but at times they are life-saving. For example, when touring, these chargers can be super effective to get your cell phones charged. Looking for a portable solar charger? So, let us now try to check out a few available portable chargers powered by solar energy and how exactly you can have the most out of them. There is also a comprehensive buying guide included for an easier buying process.
5 Best Solar Powered Portable Chargers
Here is the list of products that you can consider when it comes to portable solar chargers.
The panel in itself stands out from most others that we have on the list. The basic reason that you can count for the same is that they are efficient and dependable, just the two features that you would always be pondering on. Apart from that, a few more outstanding features help us make the product stand out as one of the first choices for the critics. The features are as follows:
- The product comes up with automatic restart functionality.
- There is an ammeter that comes integrated with the product.
- The product has an input current capacity of 1A and has a power of 28W.
- The conversion rate of this product varies between 22-23.5%
Reasons to Buy BigBlue Solar Powered Portable Charger
- To start with, the product’s charging is pretty fast, and thus, you can get the maximum out of it in the shortest period.
- Even with lower intensity lights, the product works exceptionally better than others on the list.
This is the product you have been looking for with some outstanding features. The low time to get completely charged and the great charging consistency, along with the automatic restart functionality, all of these make it the best product for us to recommend. The low-intensity light capture is another feature that is worth mentioning. So, if budget is not a constraint, then this is the product that you should target.
This portable panel is just perfect for charging anything, be it your power bank or laptop. The product has your back for exactly everything. The striking features of the product help make it stand out among its competitors. So, let us try to understand the features that this product excels in. Some of the key features are as follows:
- The high conversion efficiency of up to 23%. This means that you would get the device charged up way faster than most of its competitors.
- Faster charging for your devices. So, this product helps assure that your devices, be it mobile phones or laptops, are charged at 2x speed.
- This is a powerful product that has a wattage of 60W.
- The unique construction of the product makes it even more portable and stylish.
- The product has an adjustable kickstand.
It has one of the highest conversion efficiency among the competitors in the market. Also, the price of the product makes it even more tempting for one. This is a beast of its type. It’s easy to charge and easy to use. The designs are portable and the charge flow is some of the points that you would definitely consider if you need a portable solar panel. This product beats most others on the list with those outstanding features.
If you need to have a power source to help you out consistently and for multiple devices when on tour, then possibly this is the product you have been looking for. The product offers multiple charging ports, and thus, it is quite popular among solar panel users. Let us try to get in some of the best features that the product promises.
Well, it is not one of the fastest, and takes quite some time to get the product charged completely when it comes to charging this device.
Multiple device charging helps charge various devices at once.
The product hosts a 25000mAh lithium battery. Thus, you can store the charge for your devices.
Has an output charge of 2.1A, which is consistent.
Reasons to buy Hiluckey solar-powered portable charger
- The leather casing that the power bank comes up with helps keep the product durable for a very long time.
- The product is portable and is also quite light compared to most others on the list
- The price of the product is quite competitive, and that makes it stand out among others.
The leather casing would blow you in the first place. Even if you are not one of those who check out the aesthetics of your electric device, it is most likely that this particular piece and its design would excite you. Also, the fast charging technology that you have in the device makes it easier to charge and use! Also, multiple devices can be charged at the same time from the power bank.
This product can well be regarded as one of those that perfectly everything that the users might ever need. The manufacturers did a great job in designing the product and adding just the correct functionalities. The various features in this particular product are something that would take you by surprise. So, let us try to delve deep into them
- The product hosts Advanced Smart IC Chip Technology, which helps charge the products faster.
- The conversion rate of the product is between 21% to 24%; this means that you can get your product charged even when the light is of lower importance.
- The output power of the device varies between 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall
- The input wattage of the device is 21W.
Why you should Buy this solar-powered portable charger
- The product is portable and foldable. This makes it easy for one to help make the product portable.
- The design of the product is durable.
The smart IC Chip technology is not very common among many of its competitors. This means that the level of protection that you get for your device on this particular charger is way better than others on the list. Also, the durability that the chargers provide for themselves would once again convince you to get this product. Overall, this is one of those products which makes life way too easier for the users.
High conversion rates and ease of use of the product are the two important things you can expect. All these at a portable size are exactly what make the product exciting. So, let us try and understand the features you should look at when looking for this product.
- The product is compatible with all mobiles and tablet devices (5V/2.4A). So, if you are out there camping, then this is a product that would keep your entire team charged up at all times.
- The conversion ratio of this product is between 21.5% and 23.5%
- The product functions really well even in the low lights. That means easier charging and better support.
- The product offers a DC output of 60W.
Reasons to buy a foldable solar-powered charger
- The product is charged fast enough.
- The design helps you have the most out of it. You can even fix it on the roof of your car to get it charged while on the go!
If there is one reason why this particular product is better than the others, then it would be its design. The perfect design that easily slips into your luggage bag and keeps you charged for real long hours. Also, the ease of charging the device is again something that stands out in this product as well. Overall, this is a product that should be on your consideration list if you are looking for a portable solar charger.
When you are about to buy a product, the first thing that you should know is what exactly are the parameters you should be looking at when you get those products. So, here, we would try to help you perfectly with all the points you would have to keep in mind when you are about to buy a portable solar charger for yourself.
Type of Panel
Solar panel is available in various types. These include the likes of Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline, Thin-Film, and much more. So, this means that you would have to make sure that you know your usage and what you are expecting out of your solar panels. Depending on your needs, decide on the type of panel; surely, the most efficient ones are also the ones that are priced the highest! So, be wise to find the perfect match for yourself.
Keep this in mind only after you have decided on the type of panel. For the same type of panel, it is quite possible that you would have a varying conversion rate. Thus, when you are finalizing your product, make sure that the conversion ratio is one of the highest in the price range.
Portability and Design
Since you are searching for a portable solar charger, you may be looking forward to traveling with it. If that is the case, you would also have to make sure that you check out the product’s design. It should be portable. In case it is not, then you would have to rethink the product!
Charge Retention and Charging Capacity
Well, a few chargers are really low on the retention of the power that they store. Make sure that the power drain from your product is as low as possible. At the same time, check if the product’s charging output is as per the expectation. This is also important that you understand that you would need a steady flow of the charge when you use the product for yourself in the longer run.
These are some of the points that you should keep in mind while choosing the best solar charger for yourself. Also, there are quite a few more that you might want to look at, like the warranty of the product, the dimensions, and much more.
Buy the Best Solar Powered Portable Charger
With this article, you now have a review of the best five portable solar chargers available in the market. You also have a fair idea about what to expect from the products in the list and exactly how they are better from the others in the list.
Also, you should be in the best possible position to simply understand the pointers you would have to ponder when you are about to buy a portable solar charger for yourself! We hope that the article was helpful. Please let us know if there is anything that you want us to add to the articles. You can also let us know about your experience with the portable solar charger products that you might have used in the past.