Many are the times that you come across software that you never knew you needed. Auto Clicker for Mac is such software; an Autoclicker is an automated clicking software to help you in mouse clicking. An Autoclicker for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use application, with a lot of features that will save you time and free your hands from repetitive clicking. The following are some ways you can use an Autoclicker:
- Enabling automated text responses on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Enhancing gameplay by increasing your click rate on games that require repetitive clicking to execute an action
- Doing simple and repetitive jobs like copy-pasting and clicking on product links to earn money
An Autoclicker for Mac will do mouse clicking at the current mouse cursor position for a set number of times. It offers numerous ways to start and halt the auto-clicking of the mouse cursor. You can take a click speed test before using this auto clicker.
Choosing an Autoclicker for Mac
When searching for an Autoclicker for Mac on the web, you will be provided with a number of options to choose from. The number of automated clicks you need will help you determine the best Autoclicker. Autoclickers can either be generic or advanced. Generic Autoclickers offer limited functionality, especially for automated 2D gaming applications. Advanced Autoclickers have more features that enable you to set up actions as per your specifications. An advanced Autoclicker is suitable for tasks such as automated texting and copy pasting jobs.
Autoclicker for Mac is supported by various MacOS versions including Mavericks X10.9 Tiger 10.4, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6, Yosemite MacOS 10.10, Mountain Lion 10.8, and Leopard 10.5. Machines running on 64-bit OS also support Autoclicker for Mac. The installation process across all these versions is the same.
By using Autoclicker for Mac for automated mouse-clicking, you enjoy the following features:
- Supports set interval before click
- Supports left, right, and double click
- Supports automatic stop after time
- Supports set the interval between clicks
- Supports click count times
How it Works
- Delay Start. This helps delay the start seconds after the hotkey is pressed
- Single Click. Mac Autoclicker performs click after click
- Double Click. This helps perform a double-clicking session every time
- Custom Number of Clicks. allows you to set a number of clicks that repeats with a delay between clicks
- Clicking Speed– depending on how quick you want the automated clicking executed, you can set it to be very slow or very fast, or better still customize the clicks in milliseconds or seconds. Curious to find out your mouse clicking speed try CPS Tester and judge the clicks per second easily
- Delay between Group of Clicks– after setting up a group of clicks, you can set a delay between them
- Stop After a Given Time– the automated clicking will stop after a set number of clicks
Advantages of Using Autoclicker for Mac
Below are advantages for using an Autoclicker for Mac;
- It is free, easy to download from the web, and is easy to use
- Has a friendly user interface that is easy to understand and operate
- Can be used in various applications including games, social media texting, websites, etc.
- Offers customizable options such as the number of clicks, click rates, and time duration.
- Manual software configuration helps the user customize the software to perform different complex tasks.
Autoclicker for Mac Download, Installation and Setup
Follow these simple steps to download, install, and setup Autoclicker for Mac:
- Visit autoclicker’s official website
- From the options that pop up select the best Autoclicker for Mac that suits your automated clicking needs.
- Click on download. The downloaded file will be stored in the Downloads folder.
- Click on the downloads folder to access the saved file
- By right-clicking on the downloaded file, from the menu that pops up, click on open
- Click on open and continue with the setting up process
Successful completion of all the steps takes 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the downloaded files. With a general automated Autoclicker for Mac, the process will be quick and straightforward. But, with an advanced Autoclicker for Mac, it will require more time as you will need to customize it. You will be required to customize specific parameters including delay between successive clicks, multimedia files, and path to text.
An Autoclicker for Mac will help you perform successive automated clicks on your MacOS saving you time and fatigue that would arise from repetitive mouse clicking. It is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that will help you execute actions on your Mac including playing games, giving you an added advantage over your competitors. You can choose to download a generic or an advanced Autoclicker for Mac depending on the action at hand.
Share Your Views: