Research has estimated that by 2026 there will be 5.76 million internet users in Singapore. With a connection rate of over 99%, internet access is widely accessible in Singapore. Additionally, surveys have revealed a solid emotional bond between Singaporeans and their internet access. According to testing by Ookla in August 2018, Singapore has the fastest broadband speed in the world, at 181.47 Mbit/s.
This massive number of internet users can be the prospective clients of the companies in Singapore. Thus reaching a large pool of internet users. Companies need to plan and implement innovative SEO strategies. Companies can consider hiring expert SEO service providers. However, since many SEO companies offer their services, you must hire the best. Apart from knowing SEO services pricing in Singapore, there are different factors to consider while hiring the best service providers according to your requirements.
How to hire an SEO services provider in Singapore
Assess the SEO company’s capabilities and expertise.
Once you have a handful of SEO companies that are a good fit for your business, it’s time to assess their capabilities and expertise.
- Check the company’s website for client testimonials. It should be red flag number one if they don’t have any.
- Look at their social media accounts (e.g., Twitter, Facebook) to see if they have a good reputation in the industry. If there are complaints about their services scattered throughout these platforms, proceed with caution; it might suggest that this is not an appropriate agency for you.
- See if they have a case study section on their website or linked from elsewhere online (e.g., LinkedIn). A list of case studies will demonstrate how successful past clients were after using the agency’s services. More importantly, it will prove they know what they’re doing by addressing real-world problems businesses face when trying to optimize search engine rankings (SERPs).
- Finally, ask them if there are any past projects you can look over so you can get an idea about what level of quality work has been done in the past — before signing on as a client.
Choose a reliable SEO agency in Singapore
To check the reliability of the SEO company you are considering, check the following factors:-
- Check the SEO agency’s website for a portfolio of their work.
- Look for testimonials from clients or, better yet, existing client websites.
- Check the SEO agency’s social media presence, like Twitter and LinkedIn. If they have many followers and are active in their feed, it can be considered a good sign!
- Check for reviews and ratings on third-party review sites like Trustpilot or Yelp. Some agencies may even have an average rating on their website’s about page (though this isn’t always reliable).
- Look into whether or not the SEO agency is a member of any industry associations—this could help give you peace of mind about their experience level and how ethical they are with other businesses in your industry.
Set up a meeting with the SEO agency
Set up a meeting with the SEO agency and consult to discuss your requirements. When calling or emailing an SEO agency, it’s essential to get as much information about their services as possible so that you can make an informed decision when hiring them. Ask about their experience and expertise in search marketing, past clients (and how they could help each client), what they charge per month/hour/project, their location (do they have offices around the country?), etc.
If you want to hire a good SEO service provider, there are a few things that you should look at first, apart from just considering SEO services pricing in Singapore. First, check their website and see if they have a portfolio of some of their past clients. You can also ask your friends or colleagues who have worked with them previously. Ensure the company has experience in your business – this will make it easier for them to understand what works best for your industry. Finally, ensure they have an affordable pricing model so both parties can benefit from this partnership.