Roblox is an incredible virtual world that allows players to build, play, socialize, and have fun. This gaming platform has a huge fan following from all over the world as it offers endless content to the players to choose from and play.
Sometimes, while playing Roblox, players face performance issues. Here you get some tips to improve Roblox’s performance for better gameplay.
It suits people of all age groups and has millions of games to suit their fancy. You can play Roblox on various platforms for free such as; Xbox One, Android & iOS devices, macOS, and Microsoft Windows.
In this article, we will be discussing some exciting information about Roblox such as ways to improve Roblox performance & reduce lag on Roblox, how Roblox FPS affects Roblox performance, and steps to increase Fps on Roblox.
So, if you are excited to know all these fun topics about Roblox, quickly jump into this article without any further ado.
What is Roblox?
This online gaming platform, built by Roblox Creation, has created a lot of buzz in recent years.
It provides tools, resources, and assistance to players to build & develop interactive and innovative games out of their imagination with an easy-to-use interface.
Roblox allows players to build exciting games and offers them options & guidance to create minigames on Roblox, animate & customize avatars, create custom shirts, pants, t-shirt, and other accessories for Roblox characters, and a lot more exciting things.
Roblox also gives a chance to the users to earn money by playing & winning games. They offer Robux a form of virtual money, to the winners.
They can either purchase items & accessories for avatars from the in-app store or convert the Robux into USD using Robox to USD converter.
As we have seen that this platform offers so much to the players, so sometimes they can also face certain lags while playing games.
Keep reading below to know more about how to reduce lags and improve Roblox performance.
Factors affecting Roblox Performance
Assume you are in the middle of a game, your enemy is in front of you, you have taken the position to kill them, and then Whoosh! Your screen froze, you have been killed, and you lost the game.
Unwanted lags can prove a significant setback for the players. However, Roblox tries to bring in constant updates to reduce lags.
Before knowing how to minimize Roblox lags, we will tell you factors that affect Roblox’s performance. They are as follows –
- FPS on Roblox
- System Requirements
- Roblox graphic setting
Easy Ways to improve the performance of Robloxh2
Below is the description of all the possible solutions to the aforementioned factors that affect Roblox’s performance.
1. Increase Fps on Roblox
Frames Per Second or FPS is set at 60 by default, providing a laggy performance. The still images appearing on the screen will be 60 per second.
It will also give poor graphics quality that can frustrate the user. To reduce lag, you should download and install Roblox FPS Unlocker software to improve Roblox’s performance.
To download and use FPS Unlocker in gameplay and increase FPS on Roblox, follow these steps-
- Search FPSUnlocker.net in the search bar of the web engine page or click on- https://fpsunlocker.net/download/
- The FPSUnlocker.net webpage will open, and in the middle of the screen, you will see the download option; click on that.
- The process downloading process will start.
- After the process is complete, go to Roblox and start playing your favourite game.
- Press ‘Shift+F5’ on the keyboard, a box will appear on the screen stating the current FPS of the gameplay.
- Go to the installed location of Roblox Unlocker, click on it and then click on the start button appearing on the screen. There will be various Roblox FPS options to choose from; select what suits you best.
- Again press ‘Shift+F5‘ during gameplay, and now you will see increased FPS on Roblox.
2. Roblox System Requirements
For improving Roblox performance, the PC should fulfill the system requirements of the Roblox games. These requirements include-
- Updating Graphics Card- Roblox recommends using the graphics card such as; AMD Radeon R7 240 with 2GB GPU or equivalent or above this. So, if you have an outdated graphics card, update it today to enjoy lag-free gaming.
- Upgrade Computer Processor- A computer processor of 2005 or before is not suitable for Roblox. An ideal processor for playing Roblox should run at a speed of 1.6 GHz. So, if you have a processor below this range, upgrade it to get rid of Roblox lag.
- Adding RAM to the computer- Roblox recommends having at least 1 Gb of RAM for a seamless gaming experience. If you don’t have the required RAM, you can easily download the same and insert it.
3. Deleting Textures
To improve performance on Roblox, it is a suggestion to delete textures. Follow these steps for deleting textures from PC-
- Click on the Windows logo key + R from the keyboard.
- A small dialogue box will appear on the screen type “%appdata%” and click on ok.
- An AppData folder will open on the screen. Click on Appdata present on the address bar.
- A new folder will appear. Now click on the local option.
- Again, a new folder will open, find Roblox and click on it.
- A new window will open; from there, click on versions. And then will land you on a new page. Now, click on the option where the performance is written along with some numbers.
- After clicking, you will be landed on a new window. Choose Platform Content and double-click on it, then double-click on PC. After that, choose textures from the new window that appeared on the screen.
- A texture folder will open, select all the content except ‘studs‘ & ‘wanglndex‘. Then delete all the files chosen except these two.
- After deleting, go to the recycle bin, right-click on it, & choose the ‘empty recycle bin‘ option.
4. Reduce Quality of Graphics on Roblox
Sometimes very high graphics can also act as a lag while playing games, so to reduce lags on Roblox and improve Roblox performance, follow the below stated steps to reduce graphics on Roblox –
- Log in to your Roblox account and click on any game.
- In the gameplay, either press ESC from the keyboard or click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen.
- A new screen will open. Click on the Settings option (the second tab).
- A settings page will open. There you will see a graphics mode option whose mode is by default set to manual. Click on arrows toggle present both right & left and bring to ‘automatic‘.
- Below Graphics mode is the graphics quality option. There you will see a plus and minus sign which you click to adjust accordingly.
You should keep in mind several other things to improve Roblox’s performance and reduce lag.
Firstly, you need to have a stable internet connection; if you are using an old router, you should upgrade to a new one for a better internet connection & gaming experience.
You can also use a wired ethernet LAN cable connection for playing Roblox games. If you are still facing network issues, you should reset the network setting on your PC.
Secondly, you should close unnecessary background running apps as they can give a laggy gameplay experience. We hope that you must have understood all the ways to improve performance on Roblox.
Now you can use any of the above methods to reduce lag during gameplay and enjoy a seamless gaming experience.