iOS devices are widely popular all over the world. May it be their phones or laptops, when it comes to quality and reliability, several users prefer iOS devices over the other systems. Although these devices are great, a few issues keep cropping up commonly while using these devices. A few common issues faced by iOS device users include:
- Black or blue screen of death
- Device stuck on white Apple logo
- Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
- Device stuck in DFU Mode
- Device unresponsive or frozen
- Device not turning on
- The “Slide to unlock” option not appearing
These are just a few of the many issues which are commonly faced by iOS device users. This article will tell you about how you can tackle such issues in a simple and fast way and repair iPhone operating system freely.
Use iMyFone Fixppo to solve common iOS device problems
iMyFone Fixppo is an excellent iOS repair tool when it comes to resolving the common issues faced by iOS device users. It is a powerful tool which features excellent options to resolve the issues like the ones mentioned above.
- With this tool, you can enter and exit Recovery Mode on your device easily.
- You can use this tool to even bypass iTunes errors when you are trying to restore or update your iOS device.
- You can even downgrade to a previous iOS version without the need to jailbreak the device.
- Every problem from the most basic one to an advanced error can be resolved using iMyFone Fixppo.
You can use this program to fix iOS problems on your device using the steps given below. Common iOS problems can be fixed using the “Standard Mode”, and when this mode fails to resolve the problem, you can use the “Advanced Mode”. If your iOS device is stuck in Recovery Mode, you can use the “Enter/Exit Recovery Mode” option in one click, which is FREE of charge.
Step 1: After installing the tool, launch it and select “Standard Mode” from the main interface.
Step 2: Connect your iOS device to the computer and click on “Next”.
Step 3: Once your device gets detected, download the latest firmware by clicking on “Download”.
Step 4: Click on “Start” to start fixing the iOS device issue.
Once done, you will be notified on your computer screen.
Step 1: From the main interface, click on “Advanced Mode” and connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2: Download the latest firmware by clicking on “Download” and click on “Start”.
When you use Advanced Mode, you will lose the data on your iOS device. So, use this mode only if Standard Mode does not help you in fixing the problem in your iOS device.
Step 1: From the main interface, select “Enter/Exit Recovery Mode” and connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2: Click on the suitable option in the next window and wait.
After a few seconds, your iOS device stuck on Recovery Mode would be functioning normally again.
Advantages of Using iMyFone Fixppo
Although there are several other iOS device repair tools available online, iMyFone Fixppo stands out among them due to the plenty of advantages it offers over its competitors. Here are a few reasons why you must pick iMyFone Fixppo instead of the other available iOS device repair tools.
- It is very easy to use; even a novice system user can use this tool to repair their iOS device.
- The interface is very smooth and easily navigable.
- It is 100% secure and would not leak or share the information on your device anywhere.
- One-to-one support is offered by the support team for this tool.
- Guide to use this tool is readily available to make the iOS repair process even easier.
- It features exclusive technology which is hardly seen in its competitors.
Due to these reasons and many others, iMyFone Fixppo is highly recommended when it comes to fixing any minor or major errors on iOS devices.
Share Your Views: