The advantages of cloud storage are not hidden today and the number of businesses opting for cloud storage is rising over time. If we summarize the advantages, in short, cloud storage offers cost-cutting as there is no need of investing in large hardware storage devices like SAN or NAS. Since you can easily move the files from your system to the cloud by just drag and drop, the bandwidth requirements are also reduced. Apart from cost savings, the other benefits include accessibility as you can access your files irrespective of your location, and furthermore, it helps in disaster recovery wherein the enterprises can keep a copy of their data on the cloud for redundancy purposes.
Many users and organizations have accounts on more than one Cloud Drives and need to log in to their respective accounts to manage them. But What about the tool that lets you log in to all these storage drives through a single login account and helps you sync data on various drives using a single interface? So here I will be reviewing one such tool called AnyTrans Cloud Manager.
There are two options available to use AnyTrans. You can download it for windows or Mac devices or alternatively you can also use it as a web App if you do not want to download and install it on your system. The file size is 5.3 MB and is easy to install by following on-screen instructions.
The interface is simple and on the left sidebar, you can see the default Google Drive Icon and in order to add other cloud drives you can click on the “+” sign. Here you can add Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, and pCloud.
Once you click on the particular drive you can see the “NEW” button on the top to upload a file on it. On the left-hand top corner, you can see the AnyTrans cloud icon and if you click on it, you can see various options that include changing the password, choosing the language, changing the location of downloaded files, and more. Having said that, there is still scope for improvement as far as the arrangement and design of icons are concerned.
The biggest advantage of using AnyTrans for the cloud is its ability to let you manage all your cloud accounts from a single login. So whether you have single or multiple accounts on cloud storage drives, you need not open multiple tabs and create unnecessary clutter on your system screen. So just signup and no more remembering several passwords.
- AnyTrans is compatible to use on multiple platforms so apart from managing multiple cloud drives from your laptops or desktops, you can easily access your files on the go on smartphones and tablets.
- It is not uncommon that you forget the location of a file when dealing with multiple storage drives. With AnyTrans search option, you can easily search the file from multiple storage accounts. You can even refine the search by using filters for more accurate and fast results.
- You can safely share cloud files and folders with your families or friends with a simple link through email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ safely and privately.
- Talking about managing the content cannot be simpler than this. You just need to drag and drop to download and upload files or folders from multiple cloud locations. Furthermore, you can also preview the pictures, PDF’s or other documents before downloading them to your system.
- Security is the key factor when it comes to saving your all-important data on the cloud. You can trust AnyTrans when it comes to safeguarding your data since it provides 256-bit SSL encryption and Google’s two factor authentication that creates an extra layer of protection. So even if your password is compromised, hackers will not be able to access your files without your permission.
To sum up AnyTrans in a few words is a versatile tool for individuals and businesses who have accounts on multiple cloud service providers. You can try the premium version for free and enjoy some great features of a single login, syncing of cloud data, searching on multiple cloud drives with a single search field, and a 2FA security to prevent data and privacy leakage.