Music is for all generations. Earlier, there were radio and other obsolete means through which people listen to music. Nowadays, people enjoy music through numerous applications which can be downloaded on their phones and they can enjoy anywhere. 5 best song identifier apps for Android and iPhone are as follows:
Shazam is the most downloaded application by the listeners which is used all over the world. There is a unique feature of Shazam that one can scan the QR code of Shazam in magazines and books. It gives the latest recommendations of songs to the listeners. It is available for both Android and iPhone for free. It automatically saves the songs and it shows the same list even when you are offline.
- Auto Shazam. You can find tunes for you even when you leave the app.
- Updated version. There is an updated version named shazam encore which gives you non-stop enjoyment without ads.
- Auto listens to feature. This is also known as auto-shazam which means when you open the app, it will automatically play the songs for minimum 6 hours until you stop it and it has minimal effect on the battery part.
It is the biggest competition to Shazam with some additional features. Without touching your phone, you can just utter “OK HOUND” and it will activate and you can also tell the app to search for your favorite artists and songs.
- Voice activation. This is a kind of smart app which works even in a louder environment. You just have to hum a word and it will show you the desired results.
- Spotify feature. It is a Spotify playlist where a listener can add his favorite songs without having to exit this particular app.
- Syncing: This feature allows you to sync music across multiple devices.
3 Music ID
It is easy to use an app for all. When you click on the artists of particular music or artist, it shows the whole biography of that artist and his albums.
- Note feature. There is a note feature where you can note down the information of a song and it will identify which song you wrote about.
- Know about your favorite artists. This feature helps you to know about the albums, songs and whole biography of that artist when you tap the icon of a particular artist.
4 Musixmatch-Lyrics for Music
This app is popular for its largest collection of lyrics of numerous songs. You can enjoy floating lyrics even when your phone is locked. You can also share lyrics with your friends through social websites.
- Offline lyrics availability. It saves your data plan by saving lyrics offline. You can enjoy everywhere you go.
- Non-stop music. There is no interruption of unwanted ads while you are adoring the music.
- Translation. You can translate any song lyrics into the language you desire.
This is another music player which comes with a lot of unique features. There are around 1.7 million songs with lyrics. It can also recommend your latest music in your feed.
- Sound wave feature. Once you tap the sound wave button, genius will listen and identify the song playing in your surroundings and detect automatically and show you the song name and lyrics within seconds.
- Highlighted lyrics. It highlights the lyrics of the songs. Even if you don’t remember the exact name of the song, you can type any line that you remember, genius will find it out for you and show you the lyrics.
- Annotations. When you tap the highlighted lyrics, you can see the annotations for that specific line.
Music always soothes the mind and helps to calm your soul. Here are some best song identifier apps which can help you find the music you like to listen to. Music could be enjoyed everywhere. When you are travelling, trying to sleep, want to dance, when you are sad, you can listen to music and calm yourself. With the help of these apps, you will never miss out the latest song. If you are a music lover, you can download any of these apps with a very good rating and enjoy!