VideoProc is an excellent one-stop video editing tool used to edit, resize, convert or adjust 4K or larger videos with absolute convenience. It is equally suitable for beginners who are willing to learn video editing without investing much effort or money.
It is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and convenient video editing tool with numerous utilities for the same. It is the ultimate solution if you are looking for a professional 4K video editing tool. This comprehensive video editing solution allows you to speedily edit, convert or resize videos and large files. It also allows users to process high-quality videos at a fully accelerated speed.
This tool also provides lots of advanced features like removing noise, enhancing video quality, MKV, and many more to transform your videos in a streamlined workflow. VideoProc has built-in support for multiple audio and video websites as well.
A Glance at VideoProc
VideoProc is an efficient tool used to carry out multiple video editing activities, including cutting, cropping, adjusting, merging, or compressing large video or multimedia files. It integrates a video compressor along with an editor function that is capable of managing multiple video profiles such as multi-track, HD, 4K, etc.
With this tool, users will not face trouble in editing different videos irrespective of their size or the type of camera that they have been recorded from. VideoProc can effortlessly stabilize, filter, remove noise, merge, or add subtitles to the video content, crop, or divide the videos.
It is also capable of creating multimedia files for all sorts of devices, be it smartphones, large screen TV sets, or laptops. Some of the core functions of the VideoProc video processor are given below-
- This accelerated video processor tool is compatible with multiple platforms such as 4K, MP4, MTS, AVI, AVCHD, etc
- Its major functions include editing, merging, dividing, or adding subtitles to 4K videos. It can also customize the video quality and its size by setting its resolution, FPS, bitrate, etc.
- It allows you to download high-quality videos from different platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, and many more
- It functions to record videos on your webcam on the PC screen. It is also compatible with more than 350 audio and video codecs covering major files, ISO images, multi-track, and 4K videos.
- It facilitates converting DVD or iOS images and folders to different formats that allow users to store the files safely and play them across various devices.
- It supports more than 5 multiple DVD backup modes.
VideoProc is a fast and easy-to-use software that has a user-friendly interface enlisting clearly defined features. Without a doubt, it is one of the most appealing options available to users for enhancing or editing videos at a commercial or domestic level. Also, with its usage, one can remain assured of obtaining professional outcomes.
The latest version of the software has various improvisations in terms of hardware acceleration processing algorithms that allow users to edit and convert videos faster. This version also improves the video downloading function along with increasing its compatibility with multiple platforms.
VideoProc Easy Editing and Conversion with Excellent Hardware Acceleration
The VideoProc software offers an opportunity for users to process videos on Mac or a PC. It allows users to convert audio files, videos, or DVDs to around 400 output formats.
This software is not just used to convert the files, but you can also use it to trim videos or remove undesired sections. You can further rearrange your footage segments, crop a video to remove black bars or zoom in on it, apply subtitles or special visual effects, and rotate, merge, or flip clips into multiple video fragments in different formats all together in a single MKV file.
VideoProc is particularly a great choice of tool to edit videos recorded using different action cameras or drones because it can easily stabilize, denoise footage or remove any fisheye distortion. This software can record footage directly from a webcam or system and download the videos or playlists from more than 1,000 websites.
- Supported OS– Mac (Mac OS X Snow Leopard or higher), Windows (Windows 7 or higher, 32 or 64 bit)
- Supported GPU– Intel, AMD, NVIDIA
- Installation Size– 46.3 MB
- Disk Space– 200 MB free space for installation
- Processor– 1 GHz Intel processor
- RAM– 1 GB or above
The Core Features of VideoProc
Check out the tutorial video of VideoProc
VideoProc is a versatile video editing and processing software that makes it easy to edit, resize, convert, download, or perform a number of functions on large audio and video files.
It allows users to adjust the frame rates (30/60/120 FPS), audio or video codec, group of pictures, change formats, and compress large videos easily. It is also improved with a hardware acceleration mode and full GPU acceleration that gives you access to high-speed video processing without compromising the quality.
- Full GPU Acceleration– This is a Level 3 hardware acceleration feature that offers high-speed video processing ability to the user
- Video Toolbox– This tool comes with a video toolbox feature that has advanced as well as basic video editing functions. It is inclusive of features like cut, crop, rotate, resize, split, subtitle, watermark, de-noise, merge, adjust speed, stabilize video, compress video, make MKV, video to GIF, A/V sync, and many more
- 4k Processing– VideoProc is an expert tool that supports large or 4K video processing across any device
- High-Speed Conversion– VideoProc comes with high-speed video conversion features, including audio and video files, DVD, multitrack conversion across countless formats and profiles. It can also compress large videos without compromising their quality
- Media Downloading Engine– VideoProc is one of the best tools that have a built-in media downloading engine that supports more than a hundred websites
- Recorder Tool– VideoProc also has a built-in recorder tool that allows users to record their desktop or iOS screen. It also comes with multiple recording modes, a green screen feature, and utility tools
Let us learn about its core features in-depth
Full GPU-Accelerated Video Editing
The most highlighted feature of the VideoProc video editing software is full GPU acceleration, which means that it has an individual interface for GPU acceleration video editing. It offers three levels of hardware-accelerated video editing, which are- encoding, recording, and processing. This is empowered by NVIDIA and AMD that aid in offering quick and smooth video editing for transporting and ensuring the quality of the output video as well.
- It optimizes the video output file size
- It also reduces the CPU usage
- Preserve the actual quality of the video
- It works well with the latest systems
- Conducts fast video processing
Excellent In Processing 4K Videos
Whether the video is taken from an action camera, a smartphone, a drone, a PC, or any other device, VideoProc can easily process all sorts of multi-format media files and large-sized files. Some of them are inclusive of-
- 30/60/120/240 frames per second videos
- Slow-motion videos, virtual reality videos, 3D, or any other format including MP4, MKV, HEVC, H.264
- Large size video files like Ultra HD videos, HD videos, or 4K
Users can load various video files to their application interface and process them all. Each file, even the bigger ones, can be easily analyzed through this tool, where the user can also display important parameters and processing options.
Get Access to A Lifetime License
VideoProc provides a lifetime license for its users to convert, edit, or download videos as per their preferences. This free license features all the powerful tools and functions required to convert or download 4K videos.
Basically, the license plan of this tool starts at $30 for an annual license, but the platform is offering a degree where you can get the lifetime version of the software at 50% off. For the licensed version of the software, the price range is different.
- $30 for a one year license on one system
- $58 for a lifetime license for up to 5 systems
You can also get a volume license of the software for your business purposes and learn more about the price details.
VideoProc Is Simple Yet Powerful
VideoProc is well known as the fastest video processing software that peaks the Level 3 hardware acceleration. This software has a unique technology that facilitates professional video editing and transcoding and optimizes file size and video output quality.
It facilitates flexible video cutting where users can easily trim or chop the unwanted segments from a video and rearrange the clips in the latest sequence. Whether you are just getting started or are a seasoned professional, VideoProc will work the same for you, where you can edit HD/4K videos in a streamlined workflow.
Developed by Digiarty, the VideoProc software works well on multiple platforms and fulfills video transcoding requirements accordingly. This software makes it easy to download online videos for music content from more than a hundred UGC websites like Dailymotion, Facebook, YouTube, and many more. It allows users to-
- Convert downloaded video files to MP3, MP4, or any other version. It can be a great YouTube to FLAC converter as well.
- Record live streams so you don’t miss out on any live sports, games, or news
- Batch download videos, including those on your Watch Later playlist
- Search the subtitle text online for TV series or movies
- Use a proxy server to download media files anytime, anywhere
The Bottom Line
VideoProc is amulti-functional video editing tool with a number of tools and functions to facilitate easy yet professional video editing.
Being lightweight and easy to use is the major advantage of the software that works best for knowledge as well as professional users. The feature-rich components and the light operation of VideoProc make it worth including in your wishlist.