Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 is a foundational level of knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
What Does It Deal With?
- It helps you develop a strong understanding of cloud concepts.
- It makes you understand core Azure services.
- It helps you develop an understanding of Azure pricing and support.
Who Can Get This Certification?
This certificate can be acquired by candidates from non-technical backgrounds not only that candidates with a technical background who need to validate their
foundational level knowledge around cloud services can also get this certification.
As it gives assurance to the employer about the employees’ expertise in the given field. You have to appear for the examination but to pass the examination, you need to have a good understanding of all the cloud concepts, their functions, and applications.
What Are Cloud Concepts?
Cloud is the ability to rent computing resources on-demand as and when the need arises. Computing resources such as virtual machines,
unlimited storage, databases, queues, content delivery network, batch processing jobs, big data – Hadoop, media services, machine learning, chatbots, cognitive services, etc. Click here for more info
How To Prepare?
If you are very interested to get the AZ 900 certification then you should start preparing from today itself. Now the question is how can you prepare as there are a lot of resources and options available both online and offline so you should decide prudently keeping in mind your requirements. If you are someone who can comprehend concepts online very easily then you should go for online classes.
A lot of people are doing this and there are both paid and unpaid classes available. You need to make sure that the quality of content they are delivering is up to the mark. So make sure to check the reviews before you choose any one of them. Apart from that If you find it difficult to comprehend things online then you should opt for physical coaching classes in that case you have an option to take personalized classes as well so that you can focus only on those concepts which require special guidance and the concepts in which you are not that strong. At the end of your preparation don’t forget to solve some sample question papers, such as Microsoft certification practice test.
Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 Syllabus
- Describe cloud concepts (25–30%)
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe cloud service types
- Describe Azure architecture and services (35–40%)
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure storage services
- Describe Azure identity, access, and security
- Describe Azure management and governance (30–35%)
- Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe monitoring tools in Azure
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure Services (15-20%)
- Describe the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core resources available in Azure
- Describe core solutions available in Azure
- Describe Azure management tools
- Describe core Azure identity services
- Describe Azure governance features
- Describe privacy and compliance resources
- Describe methods for planning and managing costs
So If you are really passionate about getting knowledge in Azure 900 and want to get a job in this field then you should go for it. Doesn’t matter whether you are an IT professional or not all you need to have a good knowledge about cloud concepts to clear this exam and get this certification.
Share Your Views: