Since smart devices stay in increasingly close touch with us, we are accustomed to saving files on our Android phones and tablets. It is convenient, but it puts your data at risk as well, because data may get lost at any time due to unexpected problems. The solution is to understand how to back up or restore data on your Android phone before it’s too late.
Now, check it over here to get the 3 tricks to keep your Android data safe. Let’s get started.
It’s safe and convenient to back up and restore Android files on the computer. You can view them on the local storage at any time without the network. So, this MobiKin Backup Manager for Android is the first recommendation.
It can transfer at least 8 types of files between Android devices and computers, such as contacts, text messages, photos, apps, etc. Its all-in-one feature makes the backup and restoration easier, and won’t lose quality at all. Amazingly, you can freely select apps from the backup to restore.
To back up Android to PC, you can follow the following guide:
- Download and install the program on the computer.
- Connect your Android device to the computer via USB.
- Tap the “Backup” feature and select file types. Then start the process by hitting the “Back Up” button.
If you want to restore the previous backup files, you can make it in 1 tap as follows:
- Use a USB cable to link both devices.
- Tap the “Restore” option and select which backup you want.
- Initiate the restoring procedure by clicking the “Restore” button.
Using Google Drive
Google Drive also works with multiple Android data, although you cannot directly upload contacts, SMS, and call logs from your phone/tablet to it. Anyway, you can back up and restore your multimedia files, kinds of documents, and more with it.
Additionally, it will offer you 15 GB of free space after signing up for a Google account. Besides, it can help you organize different files and let you search for them easily. For deleted files, you can get them back from the trash folder within 30 days.
Back up Android content to Google Drive:
- Install Google Drive on Android.
- Sign in/up with a Google account.
- Tap the “Plus”>“Upload” icon to select the desired files from Android. Then it will upload your files to Google cloud space via the network.
Here’s how to restore files from Google Drive to Android:
- Log in with the same account.
- Select the uploaded files and download them to your device.
By the way, if you delete the backup files, you can find them by tapping the “Menu”>“Trash” icon.
OneDrive, created by Microsoft, can keep your files for backup on the cloud storage. But it provides 5 GB of free storage only. If needed, you can upgrade to a subscription for 1 TB from the in-app purchase.
Conveniently, you can collaborate with Microsoft Office apps, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and so on. Back up, view, edit, and restore your significant documents anywhere, including Android devices, Windows, and Mac computers.
Back up your Android files with OneDrive:
- Install and run the app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click the “Plus” icon on the top right. Then choose the “Upload” option to back up your files.
Restore deleted backup data from OneDrive to Android:
- Launch the app with your account that you have backed up data.
- Tap the “Me” tab, and you will see the “Recycle Bin” feature.
- You can restore the deleted files from it without trouble.
Backup is a necessary step, which makes the data restoration possible. Now you have known the mentioned tips. Is it simple enough to back up or restore data on your Android device? Seize the chance to protect your Android files before it is too late.
If you have any questions and suggestions about the topic, please tell us in the comments area. We are glad to reply to you. Thank you for reading.
Share Your Views: