LinkedIn has revolutionized the way professionals and experts from 200+ countries connect on a common platform. It is a valuable resource for job seekers as well as for optimizing sales in the B2B market. Sales Navigator is one of the premium features of the platform. It enables businesses and individuals to maximize the process of lead generation and outreach efforts. The sophisticated tool allows you to generate quality leads that are imperative for brand success. Continue reading to find out how does Linkedin sales navigator work.
While LinkedIn can be used for selling products or services, the sales navigator offers multiple filters that allow you to narrow your search and pitch your products to the ideal audience. It builds an automated list for a target audience more likely to invest in your services. The tool drastically impacts the conversion rate and increases the overall ROI.
What is a Sales Navigator?
Sales Navigator is a powerful tool that has exceptional filters with search capabilities. It improves visibility toward an extended set of networks. The feature runs personalized algorithms that help you reach the right audience. It is touted to be the best feature of LinkedIn that enables the sales team to engage with verified accounts of professionals.
In layperson’s terms, a sales navigator is a powerful selling tool that provides an array of features that help you find the right prospects. It enables brands to build trusted relationships and nurture warm leads. The navigator also provides actionable insights that carve the path toward a greater understanding of lead conversion.
How Does LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Work?
To understand how does the LinkedIn sales navigator work, let’s dive deeper into the mechanism of filters. The filter is divided into several categories: company, personal, workflow, spotlight, etc. Each type is interesting as it consists of another set of dynamic filters that detect real-time data from posts, messages, profiles, mentions, news, and other forms of content on the platform.
For example, the LinkedIn sales navigator has an exciting post content filter. It filters all the posts that contain a specific keyword in the comment post or any form of content. You can know people interested in your services or tend to tilt on the mutual scale. This enables you to generate leads.
Benefits of Sales Navigator
- The tool sparkles at lead generation. Every sales representative knows its conversion depends on the quality of leads. Sales navigator brings forward a highly targeted and relevant audience for your business.
- The team link feature helps the sales team know the leads better. It enables you to monitor whether you share the first or second degree of connection with the lead. If you don’t have any lead, the filter points towards a relationship or associate who shares a connection with the lead.
- The shared experience filters allow you to find leads that have shared moments with you in the past. Hence help you pitch your services accordingly.
- The LinkedIn navigator helps individuals by highlighting their profile and optimizing the account for their desired position. It adds a keyword-rich summary to your profile, making it more accessible to powerful MNCs and organizations.
- The navigator has several in-depth filters that enable you to form better connections and engage with the right prospects.
Consider the sales navigator feature of LinkedIn as an advanced searching tool. It helps you move further along the sales funnel and, if utilized well, leads the way to conversions. The premium feature also entitles you to varied benefits wherein you no longer have limitations on messages, views, searches, or the number of connection requests you send out. It also provides quality customer support to help you leverage the filters to your best interest.