Are you getting difficulties upgrading your window 10 to window 11? Don’t have any clue how to upgrade your window? No worries! Here we are going to reveal each and every single step to upgrade your Windows 10 to a newer version of Windows 11, without the need for ISO or any other additional tools, and the best part is that anybody can do it easily, by just following simple steps. To upgrade from an older version of Windows to Windows 11, follow these simple steps. The newest version of Windows from Microsoft has finally been made available.
Upgrade your Windows 10 Computer to a Newer Version of Windows
The latest update from Microsoft has now been released. Before the official debut, many photos and videos of Windows 11 went viral. The government responded by releasing Windows 11, which will be available on June 24th, 2021. As a result of this launch, consumers have a lot of queries and concerns. We’ll do our best to dispel any confusion and make things as simple as possible for you in this article.
The operating system has undergone significant revisions this time around, bringing a host of new and exciting capabilities for end customers. Updates to Microsoft Teams, new features in the Start menu, and more can all be found here. Designers have also altered the general appearance of Windows such that it now resembles the Mac.
Windows 11 is Now Available.
Brings you closer to people and things that matter most to you with a fresh Windows experience.
Get a Fresh Perspective.
Windows 11 creates a peaceful and creative environment where you may pursue your interests while enjoying a new computing experience. Microsoft Windows 11 is a place where you can think, express, and create naturally. It includes a redesigned Start menu, as well as new ways to connect to your favorite people, news, games, and entertainment.
Increase your Level of Productivity.
Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new, more intuitive redocking experience allow you to access all of the applications you need while multitasking with ease.
Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
There are a variety of options for upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Have a glance at the below points where you will find a complete guide to upgrade your system.
- Start by launching Windows 10 on your PC.
- Once your PC or laptop has been turned on, go to the Settings menu.
- Alternatively, use CTRL + S and search for Settings.
- Following the configurations, choose Windows Insider Program from the drop-down menu.
- To begin, click on Get Started.
- Following your successful login, your account should appear in the windows insider account list.
- Select your Dev Channel insider settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Update and security from the drop-down menu.
- To see whether there are any updates, click on Check for Updates.
- Once Windows 11 is made available to the general public, a pop-up window will appear requesting that you update.
- If the option to update to Windows 11 is shown on your machine, choose it.
- If your computer does not display any upgrade options, take the outlined procedures to resolve the problem.
Is it Possible to Get Windows 11 from its Official Website?
For sure, this question arises to your mind while upgrading window, so we herewith answer. You will not be required to visit any other website to download Windows, 11 Professional. Alternatively, you can just go to the system updates area of your current windows and look for a new update. If Windows 11 is available, it will appear in the upgrade area of your computer. You may just click on the Download and Install button to have the domain installed on your machine without having to do anything else.
Windows 11 Requirements Minimum Ram, Processor
While we’re on the subject of the Windows 11 upgrade, you must know what you’ll need. Users’ PCs and laptops must meet specific requirements to get the Windows 11 upgrade. You may learn more about them by visiting this page.
- Processor: 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC) at least 1 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM is required.
- Storage- A minimum of 64 GB
- the second iteration of the TPM
- Secure Boot Capable Firmware, UEFI
- WDDM 2.0 graphics driver for DirectX 12 graphics card
- Internet access via a Microsoft account.
- Display-HD has a diagonal size of more than or equal to 9 inches, with a color depth of 8 bits per channel.
Upgrade to Windows 11 and Take Advantage of the New Features
- The interface is similar to a Mac’s – The icons have rounded edges, and the Start menu and taskbar are in the middle of the screen.
- It is possible to install Android applications via the Microsoft Store or the Amazon Appstore on Windows 11. Android applications are integrated into the operating system.
- Taskbar Widgets- The widgets may now be accessible from the Taskbar, and you can also customize their appearance.
- Integrated Microsoft Teams- Teams have received a makeover and will now be visible on the taskbar as an icon. Teams may be accessed via iOS, Windows, Android, and Mac devices.
- Virtual Desktop Support- Windows 11 offers improved virtual desktop support, thanks to the inclusion of specific capabilities comparable to those found on the Mac. Additionally, it is simple to switch between several displays for work, education, gaming, and other activities.
- The Xbox technology in Windows 11 enhances the gaming experience by enabling Auto HDR and Direct Storage on the PC.
- Easier Transition- With the new Operating System, you may use features like Snap Groups and Snap Layouts, which make the transition easier. They enable you to connect and remove from a display without having to worry about losing track of where the currently open Windows are.
Do you have to Make the Transition to Windows 11 to Continue using my Computer?
Nope. Using your Windows 10 machine in the same manner you have been will continue to be possible — just as many people are still using Windows 7 or Windows 8, even though Microsoft has discontinued support for both of those operating systems in recent years. However, after support has ended, you will no longer be able to get security updates, which may leave your computer susceptible since many types of malware target Windows-based computers. When Microsoft’s support for Windows 10 expires in 2025, there are specific actions you can do to make your computer more secure before that time comes.
What is the Likelihood that your Machine will be Able to Run Windows 11?
It is dependent on the situation. Any new PC purchased between now and the public release of Windows 11 will be capable of running the operating system. Microsoft’s website has a list of criteria that may be used to determine if your existing Windows 10 PC is eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 11.
Initially, Microsoft advised users to download the PC Health Check software to see whether their computers were compatible before upgrading. On the other hand, many users complained that it did not provide enough information as to why a device was not compatible with the system. On June 28, a Microsoft blog post said that the firm was “temporarily deleting the app” to resolve the problem and that the tool would be back in place before the fall Windows 11 release date. To check if your device is compatible in the interim, you may download WhyNotWin11, another open-source software developed by Microsoft. In addition, here’s how to verify specific hardware compatibility with Windows 11 without using any of the tools mentioned above.
What, Exactly, is the Difference Between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
Compared to Windows 10, Windows 11 contains a fresh look and many new features that are intended to simplify browsing your computer, whether you’re using it for personal reasons, business purposes, or both. The following are some of the most significant changes in Windows 11:
- A new User Interface that similar to Mac: Windows 11 has a pastel colors or a simple style with rounded edges and a Start menu and Taskbar centered on the screen.
- Android apps will be integrated into Windows 11 and available for download through the latest or upadted Microsoft Store, which will be accessible through the Amazon Appstore. The ability to access Android applications on Windows 10 was previously available via several methods, including using a Samsung Galaxy phone, making it native.)
- Integrating Teams into the Windows 11 Taskbar: Teams will get a makeover and will be applied straight into the Windows 11 Taskbar, to make it more accessible. Teams will be accessible from various platforms, that contains Mac, Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Setting up virtual desktops is allowed by Windows 11 in a more comparable manner to MacOS, permiting you to switch between munber of desktops for school, personal, business, or gaming usage. Windows 10 will let you do the same thing.
- Transitioning from a monitor to a laptop is more accessible. As part of the new OS, you can create Snap Groups & Layouts, which are combination of the applications you’re currently using that reside in the Taskbar and can be brought up or reduced at the exact moment to make moving between tasks more convenient.
- It has been a while since desktop gadgets were introduced in Windows Vista, but with the most recent Windows 11 update, you can now access widgets straight from the Taskbar and customize them to display anything you want.
- Xbox technology for better gaming: Certain technologies present in Xbox consoles, such as Auto HDR and DirectStorage, will be added to Windows 11 to enhance gaming on your Windows PC.
It is possible that you will not need to wait for Windows 11 to run Android applications on your PC?
With the introduction of Windows 11, a slew of new capabilities, including the running Android applications ability, will be available. Owners of Samsung Galaxy smartphones, on the other hand, have already glimpsed the future. A recent upgrade to Microsoft’s Your Phone app, released to the general public in August, allows some Android phone owners to access Android mobile applications straight from their Windows 10 PC. Windows 10 allows you to run several Android mobile applications simultaneously on your Windows 10 PC and Samsung devices compatible with Windows 10.
This feature allows you to point your most favorable Android mobile apps to or Start menu or to the Taskbar on your computer so that they are always within easy reach. The applications will appear in separate windows from the Your application of Phone, permitting you to utilize them like how you would go on your device, even if the Your Mobile’s app isn’t currently active on your computer. In addition, Windows 10 allows you to search for previously pinned applications from inside your Start app list, eliminating the need to reinstall the programs on your desktop or login into them again.
We completely hope you have got all the information to upgrade from window 10 to window 11, and we tried our best to provide you with complete details step by step, still, if you find any query please share them with us in the comment section we will revert you as soon as possible.