As per some intelligence and government reports, we came to know that Zoom shares your valuable information to Facebook even if you do not have any Facebook account.
Before April, many publications revealed many securities concerns that lie with this application. The organization Zoom recently revealed that they reroute their information through China.
On both the interfaces ‘Windows and iOS”, hackers can inject harmful programs to lift client’s secret information like login ID, password, financial information. This application does not provide its clients with an end-to-end encrypted calling facility.
Many governments have already urged their corporates to take precautions before using Zoom. However, the necessity of eliminating any application because of any cause can always occur.
Thus, it is the best time to shift your video conferencing application from your system. However, some application does not want it to be ended with some easy steps from your device within a blink of the eyes. They assure some complications in the process of termination.
Thus we will tell you all the needful steps to delete the Zoom video conferencing application from your device.
How to Delete the Account on iOS, macOS, and Android
- Zoom requires a web browser to access its termination settings. You just have to open the zoom website through your device’s web browser. After heading its page, go to the Account page, and there you will find the Account profile under the Admin section.
- Over here, you can click ‘Terminate my Account’ to delete your account from Zoom’s server forever. However, this process is only validated for those who have a free account. For the premium account holders, they need to terminate their account first.
- For canceling the Subscription, you need to go to the Billing page first, then move to the ‘Current Plans’ tab from there. Here you have to press the ‘Cancel’ subscription option to finish the subscription forever.
- Now go back to the primary page of the profile section to disengage any kind of calendar or contact alliance. Here you will get to see the list of social account tokens. Press the ‘Delete’ option from there to de-authorize all the accounts from further integration. Now you can apply those previously mentioned directions to delete your paid account from the server.
- However, you can also consider taking a temporary exile from your Zoom account until the organization fixes its issues. In that case, you need to sign out of your account. In this manner, you can use at least some of the subscription charge, which you spent to get the subscription. To sign out your profile, you need to go to the zoom profile segment, and there you will get to see ‘Sign me out from all devices’ at the bottom of the page. Click that option to say your account Adios!
So, this was the entire story of terminating your Zoom account to prevent any major financial loss. Well, now you need a better alternative to Zoom. If you have terminated the entire account for permanently!
Moving to a Better Alternative of the Zoom Application
At this stretch of the global crisis, the video discussion became one of the most essential parts of the corporate and business sectors. Thus, we require at least something if we end the Zoom from our system.
There is plenty of good video conferencing tools available on the web. However, some of them have limitations like a few participants, expensive membership charges, and many more.
However, there are also some better alternatives like Skype, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, etc. No matter what you choose as an alternative to Zoom, you always have to face some issues in every case.
Share Your Views: